Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

must cut hair.


after watching kick-ass for the second time (and probably not the last) and falling in love with hit girl even deeper, i realized how many kick-ass females in film history had short hair.






not to mention that chloe grace moretz, the girl who plays hit girl will play eli from let the right one in. ( pictured above) i cant believe theyre making a remake because the swedish version was so beautiful but hopefully they dont completely ruin it. the american version is called let me in. if you havent watched the swedish version, i ssseeriously recommend you to!

and oh yeah which bring me to my point of this entry, I SHOULD CUT MY HAIR NOOOOW!

4 critiques :

Raez at: April 30, 2010 at 9:05 PM said...

yes, yes, short hair all the way! who need long hair anyway? all it does is clog up the drain;)

xx raez

drknkook at: May 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM said...

my teacher recommended let the right one in, and i gotta say, it's an amazing vampire film. much better than the twilight series

STARR at: May 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM said...

I want to see that movie now! It's a good time to cut your hair too (summer) :)

missnonhuman at: May 6, 2010 at 5:33 AM said...

nooo... no cutting of the hair! D: hehe.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!