Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

update.

its been a very busy month for film students. ive been working on a couple of sets whether it is as a camera assistant, script sup, set photographer, or just a pa. nonetheless, im glad im at least working on a few sets. and even with the amount of school work and work that is encompassing my social life, i have an urge to start new projects of my own (and actually finish them.) my cinematography class is letting us actually shoot with film and so, i quickly conquered up a radical yet trivial story about god knows what ( i wont reveal it until after production.) and i just finished my first assignment which i will probably post up soon.

but i really want to start making art videos. possibly experiment with montage and other film theories. and just make random videos that mean absolutely nothing. hahah basically.

there are many updates yet to come. im going to update my website and hopefully update this blog and the other one more consistently. and basically start doing more shit!!! aiight im out!

1 critiques :

drknkook at: April 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM said...

Wow, sounds like you're having an amazing time!

Tell me how you like film compared to digital!

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!