Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

who reads actually reads this thing?

hi readers! i have no idea who reads this mess but im glad you do! whoevers out there, thank you for reading, it really does mean a lot even if its not apparent. and while there might be four or twenty of you reading this daily, i would like to personally be able to announce upcoming or finished projects with you via newsletters or of some sort! so if you would like to receive a weekly or monthly newsletter please email me at soyunumfilms@gmail.com! sssank you.

2 critiques :

Syed at: April 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

I read! And I love it.

Anonymous at: April 11, 2010 at 2:36 AM said...

add me to your newsletter list So!!! :D

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!