Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'2 Days in New York' Trailer



I'm so sad that this film already came out in France and not in the US. I mean naturally, it should as Julie Delpy is French but still. Now, we have to wait a couple more months for the sequel to her explosively refreshing film,  'Two Days in Paris.' I heard so many things about it and honestly, did not expect much from the trailer. But after watching it, I was blown away. Hence, the reason why i'm so excited to see more of anything relating to Julie Delpy. She's back and this time, Marion (Delpy) has broken up with Jack (Adam Goldberg from the first film) and now resides in New York with their child. But when her family decides to come visit her, she's oblivious to the different cultural background held by her new American boyfriend Mingus (Chris Rock). Her odd ball father, sister Rose, and ex-boyfriend all make a reappearance for the second installment. 

At first, I thought it was odd that she picked Chris Rock to be her love interest out of everyone. But I guess she does like those awkward and idiosyncratic types. I mean Adam Goldberg? I feel like he's just typecasted as Chandler's roommate from Friends for life. That cynical, angry, and easily irritable  type of guy. But after seeing the first film, it worked well with Delpy's character. I'm excited to see Chris Rock expand and really see him in action and not in Madagascar.  Two Days in New York comes out in August 10! YAY!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!