Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

The Sound of Brave

I finally watched Brave yesterday and was blown away by its surprisingly different message from the trailer. I don't know if the Pixar + Disney collab took the gamble on only advertising half of the film knowing that the word of mouth would help promote the film or wanted to play it safe by telling the adventurous stories that most of their animated films entail. Either or, I was caught off guard and moved. Naturally, when I came across this video, I had to share it.SoundWorks Collections behind-the-scene feaurettes presents the sounds of The Hunger Games, The Avengers and Prometheus. Now, they are feauturing Brave, an animated film where everything from ambiance to props to voices have to be conjured and precisely sewn into place. Take a look.

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!