Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Movie Quote of the Week: Paths of Glory (1957)

Paths of Glory (1957, Stanley Kubrick)

General Broulard: It would be a pity to lose your promotion before you get it. A promotion you have so very carefully planned for.
Colonel Dax: Sir, would you like me to suggest what you can do with that promotion?
General Broulard: [angry] Colonel Dax! You will apologize at once or I shall have you placed under arrest!
Colonel Dax: I apologize... for not being entirely honest with you. I apologize for not revealing my true feelings. I apologize, sir, for not telling you sooner that you're a degenerate, sadistic old man. And you can go to hell before I apologize to you now or ever again!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!