Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

The Best Films of 2013!


OMMMGGG! This has got to be my longest vlog yet! I review the best films of 2013 and it is fucking awesome! This year has got to be by far one of the greatest year in film! These films not only challenged me as a viewer but really gave me one of the best film experiences of my life through reflection, innovativeness, and imagination. So here we go!!! 


Gravity 02:46
Upstream Color 04:34
Frances Ha: 13:13 
The World's End: 14:22 
Prisoners: 15:17 
Wolf on Wall Street: 16:34
Her: 18:40

[Honorable Mentions]

The Past: 24:20 


Other terrific films: The Spectacular Now, Blue Jasmine, The Grandmaster, Blackfish, Mud, The Bling Ring, Pain and Gain, Stoker! Check out all the reviews on my channel!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!