Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)


Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is one of my most anticipated films for this year! Many people may have not liked the first film with James Franco being all "I'm a nurturing father/scientist" but besides that I truly loved the naturalistic non-verbal storytelling that took place half of the film due Andy Serkis' excellent performance. That man definitely deserves an Oscar! So here is my trailer reaction to the second film and it is CHIIIIILLING. At WonderCon Matt Reeves the director tof Dawn of the Planet of the Apes came out and let us have a sneak peek at a clip and it was utterly jaw-dropping. I definitely have a fear of wild animals and witnessing the human and animal world colliding where there are no boundaries was absolutely horrifying. Good thing this is just a story right? Right?! The original film Planet of the Apes (1968, See Review) starring Charlton Heston is one of my favorite films of all time. I wasn't so happy that they decided to do a remake but I knew with the right kind of filmmaker, the possibilities of expanding this world was endless. And so far, it seems as if the studios are doing a great job at dissecting this world and taping into our human emotions regardless of which species we come from. I can't wait! The film comes out July 11!



 - Film Review

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!