Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

So & Arshad Reviews: The Fault in Our Stars


The adaptation of John Green's wildly successful YA novel, The Fault in Our Stars is finally out and it does not disappoint! If you are a fan, obviously you have watched this. What I should've done was watch the movie first before I read it because hearing the novel (via audible) muddled my judgement of if the film is as great as a stand alone film. So even though my judgement might be little biased and faulty, let me assure you as a TFIOS fan as of just a few days ago, the movie does the novel some justice! Particularly due to Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort's heart-felt and powerful performances. Without a doubt, their love was palpable throughout the theater as streams of sniffles were heard for miles. I'm amazed I was even able to hold some of my tears in. ( I was wearing make-up and it was 11am, so that explains it!) Regardless, my friend Arshad and I review the film. Let me know what you guys think! 



Follow Arshad: Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Website

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!