Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Excellent 'Interstellar' Timeline Infographic

*SPOILER ALERT!*


I must be one of the last people on this planet who has not watched Christopher Nolan's very grandiose, breathtaking, and complex, Interstellar! Well folks, I recently saw it and my science novice mind was thoroughly boggled with all the head-scratching, scientific babble regarding time, gravity, black holes, and dimensions. And of course with layered and scientific matters incorporated into a film, there is bound to be a ton of explanation, graphs, and artwork that is circulating in the internetsphere. Here are two timelines that are both outlining the sequence of the labyrinth-like film in their own distinct and creative style. Just looking at them, makes my head quiver with perplexity. Owww...

(via. Sivakumar)

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!