Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Reactions with Ryan Right from The Reel Rejects!


I had the privledge of being invited to the King of Reactions, Ryan Right's popular YouTube channel, The Reel Rejects, to do some trailer and shorts reactions with him! I haven't really gotten a chance to collab with many YouTubers but I got to say, Ryan Right is pretty fun! He has an outrageous and explosive personality that basically screams DGAF all the way! We did a trailer reaction to the new Peanut's film and Cinderella as well as a Shorts reaction to There's a Man in the Woods. I normally would not pick these kind of films but it was refreshing to see films that hasn't been on my radar especially if it were not for Ryan. So take a look and get ready to laugh a butt load because we were a cosmic riot together! 


There's a Man in the Woods is a spoken word short film that is very reminiscent of Atonement. Director Jacob Streilein endured at a young age, the older kids starting a rumor that quickly became a terrifying experience. He's been wanting to make this animated short film and the results are chilling. Who said animation couldn't be scary! Just look at Yeon Sang-ho films. 


I don't know if you know this about me but I dislike the Disney Princess movies because as a 90's kid and as a female, these princess stories warped our expectations of marriage and relationships and I honestly don't know if this is the kind of message we should be sending to our little girls. I thought by now, with all these new Pixar films that we would have more films about empowered girls and so to my surprise, they are reviving a lot of Disney films and one of them is Cinderella starring Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham Carter. Visually, it is stunning but obviously there is nothing original about this version. The only reason I will see it though is for Blanchett and Carter's impeccable acting!



I didn't grow up with Charlie Brown and so I don't really know anything about the world of Peanuts and Snoopy. But It looks like Snoopy is getting his own spin-off which is exciting! As for the teaser/trailer, it seems like Snoopy is going to go on a grand adventure that includes flying through Paris and what not! It looks decent but obviously, it is not for me. 

Follow Ryan

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!