Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Badass Femmes: Romy & Michele


Badass Femmes is a bi-weekly column that I write on Crome Yellow about all the Badass Females in pop culture that has shaped my life.

Looking back at the most iconic high school teen flicks, the one quality that shines the most is the idea of dedication and loyalty. In high school, my best friend and I would pig out on Hot Cheetos, watch Romy and Michele and banter about the day we would attend our high school reunion to show up all the shitty kids that tormented us. We were a iconic duo and she was the Michele to my Romy. As a pair, Romy and Michele were the perfect reflection of our intensely strong bond to each other, a powerful reminder that friendships outlast high school and get us through the most awkward times of our lives.

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!