Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Jason Banker's 'Felt' Teaser Poster Unveiled


I don't know about you but I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't what I thought it was! Provocative and jarring, the poster completely translates exactly what Jason Banker's new film, Felt truly represents. Blurring the lines between narrative and documentary, Felt follows the real-life story of artist Amy Everson (who co-wrote the script), as she struggles to cope with past sexual trauma and the daily aggressions of a male-dominated society by creating costumes of alter egos that reappropriate the male form. 

I saw the film back in November at AFI FEST (read review) and never have I seen a film that was so viscerally raw and accurate to the daily experiences of a girl dealing with the consequences of living in a misogynistic and patriarchal society. As someone who gets cat-called and thrown sexist remarks on a daily basis, the film shook me to my core. Amplify Releasing is releasing Felt in limited theaters on June 26th before VOD platforms on July 21st. Don't miss out! 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!