Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Love It / Hate It: It Follows


Love It / Hate It is a new segment I'm doing on every Wednesday in the month of May where Kristen Sales of Sales on Film and I discuss films we hate or love! 

Kristen from Sales on Film and I are back with a whole new segment of Love It / Hate It as we talk about David Robert Mitchell's It Follows. It Follows made all the big film festival rounds starting with Cannes last year to AFI Fest to this year's Sundance and then it finally got released for the whole world to see what the hype was all about! Kristen disliked it and I liked it for various reasons for which I'm sure you can both agree on. She makes some valid points about the film's standpoint on gender and racial economics and so much more. And like always, there are certain things she disliked about the film which ultimately are the very reasons why I liked and appreciated the film as you will see in our discussion below! See which points you agree with more!



Follow Kristen Sales

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!