Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Ben Wheatley's 'High-Rise' Trailer & Poster


It's been three years since I was introduced to Ben Wheatley from Beyond Fest and I haven't looked back! He goes 0-100 from his previous film, the simplistic A Field in England to his most decadent piece of work yet in High-Rise starring the most beautiful cast -- Tom Hiddleston, Sienna Miller, Luke Evans, Elisabeth Moss, and Jeremy Irons. Based on the book by J.G. Ballard, the story follows Laing, a young doctor who joins a community in a luxury building that start to spiral out of control. I'm definitely getting some Snowpiercer vibes with the social commentary on the structure of classism. But knowing Wheatley, he's got something up his sleeve that will blow our brains out. 


Written by his real-life and film partner in crime, Amy Jump (Kill List, Sightseers), this is not going to be your average film about class systems. Everything about this trailer oozes with luxury and opulence that I feel like I'm literally swimming in a pool of $100s as we speak. I mean, look at that production design! The 17th century costumes! And all the beautiful white people that are about to embark in the battles of their lives! It is truly going to be a dazzling and exquisite spectacle especially by Wheatley standards. And if you don't know what I mean by that, do yourself a favor and watch my favorite film of his, Kill List. I would also like to take the time out to thank Wheatley for showing Tom Hiddleston in all his naked glory. I can't wait to see it allllllll (;D) when High-Rise comes out  on April 28th!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!