Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Karyn Kusama's 'The Invitation' Trailer & Poster


OMG yes! The first full trailer of Karyn Kusama's latest film, The Invitation, is finally here and I can't wait for everyone to see this film! We got to see a glimpse of impending insanity within the film in the teaser a month ago but now, we get to see what the hell is actually going on in this film, at least a little more. When Will (Logan Marshall-Green) gets invited to his ex-wife's Eden and her new boo, David's dinner party, he suspects that they have set up a sinister plan for him and the guests. I don't think I'll ever see a Hollywood dinner party the same ever again.



I was fortunate enough to watch this film at last year's Beyond Fest and I was completely blown away. I have always loved Karyn Kusama since Girlfight (Badass Femme Certified!), but The Invitation has got to be her most sophisticated and refined piece of work to date! Crome Yellow and I gush about our love for this film in our full review (See review) and I don't think we're still over it! Accompanied by suffocating tension and gripping paranoia, The Invitation is a exquisite and well-crafted showcase about loss and grief. Drafthouse Films is releasing the film on April 8th so don't forget to RSVP to this party from hell! This is not only going to be one of the best films of this year but one dinner party you surely won't forget. 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!