Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Green Room


Jeremy Saulnier is back and he's going harder than ever with his new film, Green Room. Starring an all-star cast consisting of Anton Yelchin, Alia Shawkat, Imogen Poots, and Patrick Stewart, the story follows a punk rock band who find themselves trapped in a secluded venue after witnessing a horrible act of violence! Normally, I don't see Patrick Stewart as a bad guy but seeing him in this trailer as the ringleader of the neo-nazis that the band is up against, sends intense chills down my spine! Macon Blair who has been with Saulnier's from the very beginning (ie: Murder Party) and the lead of Blue Ruin (See Review) returns with his head shaved and ready to rumble! Green Room is my most anticipated film of 2016 so I'm ecstatic that A24 is releasing it on April 15th! Get your weapons ready!


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!