Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

May Netflix Favorites


May was a super busy month! I was working on various film sets, attending Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival and celebrating my Birthday, hence why I tuned into more Netflix shows than films. Aziz Ansari's Master of None, Season 2 finally came out and it was one hell of a season that surely revolutionized episodic television. Next up, I wanted to see what the hype was all about with cult-favorite, Twin Peaks. It's as creepy as any David Lynch film and I have no idea when I'll have the guts to finish season 2! Last but not least, Hasan Minhaj's comedy special, Homecoming King has got to be one of the most poignant and powerful stand-up shows I've ever seen. Netflix is killin it! What were your May Favorites?

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!