Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reaction: Black Panther


I don't talk about Superhero movies that often but when I do, it's because it looks as good as Ryan Coogler's Black Panther! The story follows T'Challa who returns home to the isolated and technilogically advanced African nation to succeed the throne after his father, the King of Wakanda dies. This film has the most stacked cast I've seen, starting with Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, Michael B Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Daniel Kaluuya, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker and so many more! I got even more excited to learn that Black Panther will be coming out February 16, 2018 aka Black History Month! Oh, I can't wait!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!