Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

So's Film Diaries #5: Aubrey Plaza at LA Film Festival!


I went to the LA Film Festival this past week and had a blast! First up, I went to the Whitewashing: Asian American panel with the most stacked guest from Kelly Hu (Scorpion King) to Kelvin Yu (Bob's Burger's) to Leonardo Nam (Westworld)!  Then saw Lena Waithe of Master of None, drop some knowledge on how she writes such brilliant work aka be honest. And attended the world premiere screenings of Streetwear documentary, Built to Fail, Bruce Thierry Cheung's Don't Come Back from the Moon starring James Franco, and of course, the mind-blowing social media commentary film, Ingrid Goes West starring Aubrey Plaza! Even though I didn't catch as many films as I normally would've, every film and panel I attended to was the most insightful and enthralling! I can't wait to come back next year!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!