Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Movie Quote of the Week: Foxy Brown (1974)

Foxy Brown (1974, Jack Hill)

Link Brown: "Foxy, I'm a black man, and I don't know how to sing, and I don't know how to dance, and I don't know how to preach to no congregation. I'm too small to be a football hero, and too ugly to be elected mayor. But I watch TV and see these folks and the nice homes they live in and all them fancy cars they drive, I just get so full of ambition. Now you tell me what I'm suppose to do with all this ambition?"

1 critiques :

m.brown at: November 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM said...

I just watched this movie for the first time and was awed by how ridiculously awesome it was.

Great quote, by the way.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!