Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'The Man with the Iron Fists' Posters

Check out these new posters for RZA's debut film, The Man with the Iron Fists. The film inspired many artists from around the world to create their own promo posters and these are the few I liked among the rest. Although, I was overly enthusiastic about this film considering Lucy Liu and Rick Yun were in one film together, I was sadden by the idea that the only roles for Asian these days are in Martial Art films or when women are portrayed as ultra sexualized beings. But isn't that the fantasy right? After studying Quentin Tarantino for a while, RZA and Eli Roth wrote the screenplay for The Man with the Iron Fists. I know it'll be just as gory and brutal as Tarantino's Kill Bill, maybe even more so. Regardless of the limited and sometimes degrading roles for Asians, RZA intended to make an homage to great martial art films. The Man with the Iron Fists comes out November 2







see more posters at EW

1 critiques :

Snap Frames Perth at: October 30, 2012 at 2:34 AM said...

Definitely an exciting one for me. It reminds me of the old movies, with all the bloodshed and violence. Now they are making it more subtle which I think is also good but sometimes it somewhat changes the whole idea.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!