Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Godzilla (2014)


I absolutely cannot wait for this film to come out so when I heard that there was an extended trailer, I just knew I had to do a reaction and talk about it. Ever since Gareth Edwards' directorial debut, Monsters (2010), he has proven that while aesthetically pleasing visual effects are compelling, it is the story that always help make an exceptionally great film. This story definitely feels more character-driven with the stakes higher than ever and I LOVE IT! I'm going to WonderCon this weekend and they will be having some event for Godzilla so I can't wait what kind of new materials they will reveal considering the incessant amount of different trailers that are coming out just for this one film! The film has a stacked cast of Bryan Cranston, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn, and Sally Hawkins!!! Godzilla comes out May 16! (SO CLOSE!)

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!