Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

The 67th Cannes Film Festival Poster!


May I introduce the official poster to the 67th Cannes Film Festival?! I am beyond elated that they are paying tribute to the great Italian actor Marcello Mastroianni in Federico Fellini's 8 1/2 which is one of my all time favorite films. It's no surprise why they decided to have Mastroianni represent their festival this year as he is the ultimate symbol of unconventional cool, innovation, and poetic force in cinema. He's seriously one badass muthafucker! Look how he is just calmly gazing into our souls and enrapturing us in his presence. I can only dream of attending Cannes one day and I know when I do, it'll be exactly how I imagined it: a blissful haven of the utmost excellence in global and modern cinema. The Cannes Film Festival will take place from May 14-25th in Cannes, France. 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!