Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'Guardians of the Galaxy' Trailer Reaction & Stills


OMG! Here is the 3rd and extended trailer for the much anticipated Guardians of the Galaxy film starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, and Dave Bautista. Normally, I would say having three trailers is kind of overkill but they show enough new footage and action that spurs the hype even more. And if that wasn't enough, they perfectly timed this trailer release with the 17 minute sneak peek of the movie in selected theaters! I hope there is still some mystery left in the film. I mean, after researching for stills and trailers, I feel like I've seen the entire film already but I am still very excited for the movie! Also if you haven't already seen the incredible Vector Artwork by my friend Mary, DO! It's incredible. From what I can recall, Guardians of the Galaxy is probably going to be one of the last blockbuster of this summer. Can't believe summer films are coming to a close! The film comes out August 1st!







Glenn Close?!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!