Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Film Review: Matt Reeves' Dawn of the Planet of the Apes


Matt Reeves' Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is one of the finest blockbuster to come out this year. It pits the humans and apes against each other to show that even species apart, we all want and need the same thing. At times, it felt long but it really takes it's time to engross you into their post-apocalyptic world.  I was very hesitant about  Matt Reeves doing the American remake of the Swedish film, Let the Right One In (2008) called Let Me In (2010). But after I saw it, it is clear that Reeves has a talent that needs to be reckon with. I'm so glad that he made a Hollywood film with a modest amount of subtitles. I hope the next film we see will be strictly apes communicating through sign language. I would definitely stand at the midnight screening for that!


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!