Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

'Life After Beth' Poster & Trailer


Just as you thought the zombie genre was dead, Aubrey Plaza and Dane DeHaan are here to resurrect it from the dead with Life After Beth! I didn't think I could take another zombie movie but seeing how these two Indie star powerhouses are starring in a movie where they play lovers, I might just reconsider. Along with Warm Bodies, this new "zom-rom-com" is making its waves and possibly here to stay. It premiered earlier this year at Sundance and is finally coming out this week! I already watched it so watch out for my review later on this week! I won't give anything away but if you like these two stars, I recommend you to watch as it shows a different side of their acting chops that you might've not witnessed before. And seriously, who doesn't want to see the usual Queen of Dead-pan, Aubrey Plaza be a flesh-eating zombie! At least you'll see more emotions from her than you would normally see in Parks and Recs! Life After Beth comes out this week.






They look great right?!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!