Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: The Overnighters (2014)


The trailer for the most anticipated and buzzed about documentary at Sundance is finally here. Jesse Moss's The Overnighters is a unrelentingly important film that speaks volumes about the devastating unemployment struggle in America right now. Not only does it tell a story about what it means to be an American in this day and age but the story also focuses on a local pastor who risks everything to help them.

I have been pining to watch this film and luckily, I was able to at LA Film Fest this past year and it was one of my favorite films of the fest. I did a mini review of it in my Top 5 Films of the Fest (down below) so check that out before I do a full length review soon. But before that, watch my trailer reaction and bring out those tissue boxes cause my reaction is an emotional one!

The Overnighters is one of the most important films about America to come out in the last decade! If this trailer doesn't convince you to watch the film, I don't know what else will. Mark your calendars folks and witness all the praise on October 10th!


Here my short and sweet review of The Overnighters! 

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!