Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

30 Best Movie Posters of 2014!


I love it when the film's marketing team knows exactly how to hype up the film even more by releasing a poster that is visually captivating and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I have compiled 30 poster, some from the same films, that I feel are some of the best posters of this year due to their imaginative artwork that translates the film's premise with impressive visual style. Whether it's the staged and cool toned photography in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, the imaginative and detailed design of Willow Creek, or even the seductive minimalism of the Under the Skin poster, this year has been another impressive year for movie posters! Take a gander and tell me which poster is your favorite, if you can even pick one (cause I can't)! 

       



             

       
(I love it how for The Interview, the Korean actually translate to "Don't believe these obnoxious American fools!")


   

     


       

      


             

       



      
     


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!