Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Black Friday DVD Haul 2014


Yes, I went Black Friday Shopping. Yes, I am disgusting. No, I did not get punched in the face. But I did get a great selection of DVDs all under 6 bucks! And there's nothing more American than standing in ridiculously long lines, shoving people around, and spending your hard earned cash for the good of capitalism merely hours after being thankful for every single thing in your life. But I did it! And for the most part, I got some really great stuff. With the abundance of streaming companies like Netflix, Hulu, and Fandor, there's almost no use for DVDs anymore. But of course, there are special "American traditions" like Black Friday  that make it so easy to nab DVDs for super cheap so why not! Here's what I got!



Walmart:
Dark Shadows (2012, Tim Burton)
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans (2009, Werner Herzog)
Dredd (2012, Pete Travis)
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004, Adam McKay)
Prisoners (2013, Denis Villeneuve)
Haywire (2012, Steven Soderbergh)
Gremlins 1 & 2 (1984 & 1990, Joe Dante)
Easy A (2010, Will Gluck)
Dirty Harry (1971, Don Siegel)

Barnes & Noble:
 (1963, Federico Fellini)
Brazil (1985, Terry Gilliam)

Best Buy:
Space Jam (1996, Joe Pytka)
The Blade Runner (1982, Ridley Scott)
Batman Returns (1992, Tim Burton

Amazon:
The Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Collection Blu-ray (2001 - 2011)

There you have it folks! That's everything I got this year and I'm glad that I have calmed down after so many years of Black Friday madness! I'm sure with the progression of technology and all these streaming sites, that in a couple of years, DVDs will probably go extinct! Hope all y'all had a safe time shopping because nowadays, BF shopping is getting too crazy. Better to settle for Cyber Monday in the comfort of your own home where you can get your zen on! Let me know which DVDs are your favorite and what you got during your weekend shopping!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!