Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Mad Max: Fury Road


George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road has got to be one of the most anticipated films of 2015! After the release of the teaser a couple months ago (see reaction link below), people were already excited! But now with the full trailer out only confirms what we already knew: MAD MAX IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FILMS OF 2015! There's no doubt about it with its sweeping cinematography of the harsh and warm terrain, equally manic performances and make-up, and of course, the heart-pumping action sequences! This film also have a very edgy cast consisting of Tom Hardy, Nicholas Hoult, Charlize Theron, Zoe Kravitz, and so much more (models)! I'm sure the whole world can agree with me when I say that this has got to be the most exhilarating trailers of this year! Mad Max: Fury Road comes out in theaters May 15, 2015!


1 critiques :

Unknown at: May 15, 2015 at 8:13 AM said...

I wanna shave my head and go as Charlize Theron for Halloween.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!