Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

September Film Favorites


I designated September as my catch-up month considering it's been one hectic summer! I recently shot my most lucrative short film, earlier this September called In Bloom. And because most of the month was dedicated to that shoot, I wanted to lay back and catch-up on some films and tv series I've been FOMOing on like Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2, the original 1990's It, Issa Rae's Insecure & Donald Glover's Atlanta.

I'm slowly realizing that my go-to activity for decompressing is binge-watching a tv series. There are so many incredible series out there that I've yet to watch but I'm so glad I finally got to see the two most buzzed about & award-winning shows, Insecure and Atlanta. Both deserve all the praise and views and I will for sure to tuning in season after season! What are your September favorites?


0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!