Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reaction: The Foreigner


I didn't realized how much I loved Jackie Chan till I saw The Foreigner trailer. And considering that I'm seeing him in REAL LIFE at Beyond Fest, I couldn't resist doing a trailer reaction for his new film! Based on the 1992 novel, The Chinaman by Stephen Leather, the film follows Quan Ngoc Minh, a business with a buried past who seeks justice when his daughter is killed in an act of terrorism. A cat-and-mouse conflict ensues with a government official (Pierce Brosnan), whose past may hold clues to the killers' identities.

I don't think Jackie has released a film in the United States since The Karate Kid starring Jaden Smith so naturally, I'm incredibly elated to see him in another film. While we know Jackie as the goofball action star, The Foreigner shows a darker and serious side to him and I'm loving it already! And I am not going to lie, I almost cried watching this trailer because Jackie reminds me so much of my own father. I can't wait to watch serious Jackie in action!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!