Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

So's Film Diaries #9: Jackie Chan & Dario Argento @ Beyond Fest


It was the 5th year of Beyond Fest and it was possibly their best year yet! I've been going to BF every year and just when you think it can't get any better, it does! They really knocked it out of the park this year with Dario Argento and Jackie Chan in attendance! I was fortunate to attend the screenings of Brawl in Cell Block 99 starring Vince Vaugh, double feature of Suspiria and Opera, a triple bill of Jackie Chan films: Miracles, Supercop, & Police Story, Joe Lynch's Mayhem starring Steven Yeun, and of course, The Killing of a Sacred Deer. I don't think I've ever screamed as loudly and fanatically than when I saw Jackie Chan. He's been a real hero of mine and I was so beyond thankful and ecstatic to see him in the flesh! Thank you Beyond Fest for always letting me be a part of the biggest and baddest genre festival in LA! See ya next year!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!