Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

TV Review: Mr. Robot Season 3 Episode 1 |


If you didn't know already, I'm a huge Mr. Robot fan! I can't believe I'm finally going to do an episode breakdown like I've been saying since day one but better late than never! Season 3 just premiered and it's better than ever. The whole gang is back and Elliot is as deranged and loveable as ever! Season 3, episode 1, "eps3.0_power-saver-mode.h", picks up right from where they left off at in Season 2. In this episode, Elliot realizes his mission and needs help from Angela. Meanwhile, Darlene worries about getting caught by the FBI. The stakes are higher than ever and there are many enemies from the outside and within so hopefully Elliot can get his shit together this season and fight the good fight cause it's gonna be a tough one.

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!