Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

can you hear me up there kurt vonnegut?


kurt vonnegut has to be one of my all time fav writer and ive read most of his stories but this one. 2081 is based on his short story, harrison bergeron, which is in his book--welcome to the monkey house. i came across this trailer through multiple youtube links and it looks interesting enough. i know people may be sick of these dystopia films but as long as the picture and story is well told, i dont see a problem. apparently the film blog, filmonic is comparing the film to children of men. and let me tell you, children of men was both inspiring and heart-breaking. check it out.


p.s. i found out that 2081 is a short film that premiered at the seattle international film festival. i dont know where and how it could be seen but i just finished reading kurt vonnegut's short story, harrison bergeron and let me say that it is just simply beautiful.

2 critiques :

STARR at: November 11, 2009 at 8:06 AM said...

I really like the look of this movie. You always post trailers I haven't seen before!

Neesh B Fly at: November 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

Nice Blog...and i like the trailer

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!