Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

one glourious week.

the coffee night girls and i saw quentin tarantino in westwood, ca on thursday! at first i dont think it registered in anyones head that it was actually him and that it was actually happening! for me, i was like " that guy looks soo much like tarantino but just chunkier...waayy chunkier" and oh my god, its him! and i was in such shock that for the first time in my life, i didnt know what to say. all that came out of me was "HOOOWS IT GOING?" hahah i think he replied, "hey girls, its goood." and walked off.

by the time we absorbed everything that happened, he was already gone. i wonder where he was going? the thought of following him entered our minds but it was too late. we can only speculate that he went to go see the coen bros' a serious man at the regent.

so there you have it! i saw spike jonze and quentin tarantino all in one week! i honestly cant believe it. my life is glourious!!! muwhahaha now, my next target: BRAD PITT.

3 critiques :

Amber at: November 22, 2009 at 6:13 PM said...

Actually, I just found your blog and thought it was really cool. Thanks for stopping by mine!

I can't believe you saw Tarantino. Every time I'm in LA I hope that I'll just happen to see him. You're pretty lucky.

Cookie at: November 22, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

That is exciting!
Had to laugh at the hapa baby thing :) Yup, my husband is Japanese. I don't look at my kids and think they are different though. I wrote in my blog a while ago about my son being put into ESL classes in kindergarten. That was the first time I felt racism directed at me or my family. Was I ever mad?!

missnonhuman at: November 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM said...

oh no way. that is so freaking cool XD

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!