Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

AHHHH!!!! NINE!

warning: do not read on if you are easily annoyed by overly enthusiastic people.

i dont think anyone has a clue about the passion and attachment i have to daniel day-lewis. i DO NOT care if he is 50 years old or what not. i can honestly say that he is one of the most phenomenal and mesmerizing actors i have ever laid my eyes on. daniel day-lewis and this film is my twilight fix. edward to millions of screaming tweens is daniel day-lewis to me. yes, i am the millions of screaming tweens in one body. imagine that.

and here comes a film based on my favorite italian director, federico fellini's 8 1/2. kill me. this is way too much. im probably gonna do a whole post on just the history of day-lewis' career before the film comes out. and i know i already posted this trailer before. but i think you deserve and owe it to yourself to watch it over and over and over again!!! wheew, i think im going to pass out....


AHHHHHHHHH!!! adgkjhsdkjgfjdjgsdg. how epic was that?! and yes, i think im more excited about this than toy story 3-D. there i said it! this comes out dec 18!!!

now the real question is....CAN DANIEL DAY-LEWIS SING? haha

3 critiques :

Cookie at: November 17, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

I heard this was a good movie. Hope I get a chance to see it.

What's a "hapa baby"?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse at: November 18, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

The cast for this is so amazing; if it sucks there's no excuse.

Toothfairy at: November 18, 2009 at 2:23 PM said...

Looks good, I might need to check it out! thanks for this!

loves

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!