Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Hirokazu Koreeda's 'Like Father, Like Son' Trailer


I'm just going to say it, I am not well-versed in Japanese cinema at all. So, it is a sad statement to confess that before this year, I had no idea who Hirokazu Koreeda was. But that's all about to change because starting now, I am going on a strict diet of Koreeda films. Like Father, Like Son is a familial drama which won the Jury Prize at Cannes this year and is being remade by Steven Spielberg (dammit!). The film is about a family who is told that their son is not actually their son and that the hospital gave them the wrong child (worst nightmare!). 

I'm not going to lie, with the intensely emotionally complex story and swaying music in the trailer, I almost burst into tears (what's new). I'll be sure to not wear any make-up while watching this film because surely, there's going to be some waterworks. This trailer is a UK trailer of the film and will hit UK theaters on October 18. As for the US, the film will be released early next year in January! I can't wait!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!