Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Poster and Trailer


Any time Wes Anderson announces his next film, waves of hipsters like myself gawk at the possibility of getting a peep at the next incredible ensemble and quirky stories that we're irresistibly addicted to. And of course, The Grand Budapest Hotel is no different. But what is different is that I'm actually excited for this one than anything else due to its incredible ensemble that entails Anderson's usual collaborators in addition to new faces like Tilda Swinton, Saoirse Ronan, Lea Seydoux, and so much more! This has everything I want from an Anderson kind of film especially a hunky William Dafoe and a Egon Schiele painting! I love it!! It comes out March 7, 2014! SOOO FAR AWAY!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!