Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

The Director Series: Denis Villeneuve



Crome Yellow and I have teamed up to bring you The Director Series! Each month I'm going to pick a foreign filmmaker thats coming out with a film in that month and watch all of their filmography and rate them from the worst to the best! And of course, with my love of harrowing and heart-wrenching films, I had to pick the French Canadian filmmaker, Denis Villeneuve who has made films like MaelstromPolytechniquePrisoners among others! So grab a pen, sit back, and get emotionally ready to get your soul pummeled by none other than the stories of Denis Villeneuve! Also check out my post on Crome Yellow!


Other linksPrisoners Film Review // REW-FFWD // Next Floor

 Follow Crome YellowWebsite // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!