Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

First Reaction: The Counselor (2013)


It's been a couple of days since I watched The Counselor and I can't help but be baffled by the spectacle of Ridley Scott's latest piece. Maybe it's worth viewing due to its oddly messy yet intensely sexualized/bloodstained vignettes. I don't know, I just had such high hopes for this film and sadly, I was sorely disappointed! I honestly would've rather watched Bad Grandpa! The primary reason why the film did so poorly was due to Cormac McCarthy's inept first screenplay. Although, it was unbearably bad, Cameron Diaz made this film totally worth it with her sultry, sexiness, and bad-assness that was permeating all throughout the film. The Counselor definitely should've been retitled, Cameron Diaz being a badass bitch.

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!