Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Fredrik Bond's 'Charlie Countryman' Trailer


Shia LeBeouf has been laying low these days to star in art films like Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac and now, Fredrik Bond's Charlie Countryman. At first glance, Charlie Countryman seems like a generic love story about an American who falls in love with a foreigner but within minutes of the trailer, the story spirals deeper and deeper into a darker place than I had ever anticipated. With a stacked indie cast of LeBeouf, Evan Rachel Wood, Mads Mikkelsen, Rupert Grint, Melissa Leo, this film is surely to have memorable performances! I can't wait to see the film especially after seeing that still of the almost naked LeBeouf crouching on the floor, baring himself all for the sake of love (or, im assuming!) I'm a huge fan of LeBeouf so obviously, I can't wait to see these considering the amount of violence, chaos, sex, and love thats drenched in every frame of the trailer. It will be released in limited theaters November 15!

1 critiques :

Anonymous at: November 4, 2013 at 11:49 AM said...

oh my gosh yes! i always always forget about shia labeouf's existence, but after seeing the various Nymphomaniac teaser clips and now this...mmmm, this boy is definitely back on my radar! love your blog :)

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!