Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Movie Quote of the Week: Eraserhead (1977)

Eraserhead (1977, David Lynch)

Mrs. X: Henry, may I speak to you a minutes? Over here. Did you and Mary have sexual intercourse?
Henry Spencer: [stammering] Why?
Mrs. X: Did you?
Henry Spencer: Why are you asking me this question?
Mrs. X: I have a very good reason, and now I want you to tell me.
Henry Spencer: I'm, I'm very... I love Mary!
Mrs. X: [interrupting] Henry, I asked you if you and Mary had sexual intercourse!
Henry Spencer: Well, I don't... I don't think that's any of your business!
Mrs. X: [interrupting] Henry!
Henry Spencer: I'm sorry.
Mrs X: You're in a very bad trouble if you won't cooperate...
[nuzzling at his neck]
Henry Spencer: Well, I...
[calls]
Henry Spencer: Mary!
Mary X: [grabbing her away] Mother!
[sobs]
Mrs. X: Answer me!
Henry Spencer: I'm too nervous.
Mrs. X: There's a baby. It's at the hospital.
Mary X: Mom!
Mrs. X: And you're the father.
Henry Spencer: Well, well that's impossible! It's only been...
Mary X: Mother, they're still not sure it is a baby!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!