Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Trailer


HOLY HELL! Lars von Trier's new film trailer of Nymphomaniac just came out and IT IS CRAZY WILD! (NSFW WILD!) I'm in filled tears my friends, I am in tears! Previous Trier collaborators like Charlotte Gainsbourg as the Nymphomaniac, Stellan Skarsgard, William Dafoe, and Udo Kier return for another crazy ride injected with unfiltered sexcapades, mental breakdowns, and naturally, a unrelenting cynicism in every scene. Apparently, Nymphomaniac is the final part of the "Trilogy of Depression" that also includes Antichrist and Melancholia, all of which stars Gainsbourg. I'm truly excited to see any Trier film but in particular this one considering my fav Shia LaBeouf is engaging in unsimulated sex!  Their use of metal music is making me want to bash my head against the wall in excitement! There is no exact release yet but I am obviously filled with excitement! Also check out the ORGASMIC posters that were released.

1 critiques :

Anonymous at: November 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM said...

its been confirmed that it isnt unsimulated sex. this was confirmed some months ago.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!