Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Badass Femmes: Lee Geum-ja from 'Lady Vengeance'


Badass Femmes is a bi-weekly column that I write on Crome Yellow about all the Badass Females in pop culture that has shaped my life.

Lady Vengeance (2005) has got to be my favorite film out Park Chan-wook's unrelentingly gritty Vengeance Trilogy that includes Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (2002) and Old Boy (2003). Lee Geum-ja is an unconventional character not even by film standards but by Korean society. Never have I seen a Korean mother on screen that was hell-bent and thirsty for blood that knew how to expertly handle a bedazzled gun the way Geum-ja could. She is the most memorable anti-hero of our times. Read more here...

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!