Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Trailer Reactions: Whiplash (2014)


(I'm channeling Ruth Gordon from Rosemary's baby) OK, that's beside the point! This trailer of Whiplash looks absolutely incredible and I can't wait to see this when it comes out. It looks incredibly gripping, intense, and emotional. Miles Teller is used to being typecast as a goof-ball and this time we see him as refined musician whose ambitions are sky-high! J.K. Simmons looks like the teacher from hell who is obviously trying to help improve his student's abilities but in the most brutal way ever! THIS IS WHY I QUIT PIANO LESSON! (Because I was scared I would get bullied like my sister did!) But again, beside the point! 

Whiplash is on my most anticipated list as far as October films go and it is right there with David Fincher's Gone Girl, Jason Reitman's Men, Women, & Children, amongst so many freaking others! Now, that I think about it, it's basically Oscar season which means a helluva lot more great films being released in the coming months! (Breathe in, Breathe out, now repeated!) I'm very elated about these films and it'll be great seeing Miles Teller in a new light especially being pushed to his limits! Whiplash comes out October 10th!

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!