Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Love It / Hate It: The Spectacular Now (2013)


Love It / Hate It is a new segment I'm doing on every Wednesday in the month of Sept where Kristen Sales of Sales on Film and I discuss films we hate or love! 

This week Sales on Film and I discuss James Ponsoldt's The Spectacular Now starring Miles Teller & Shailene Woodley in this coming-of-age story about a hard-partying high school boy name Sutter who starts challenging his life perspective after meeting "nice girl" Amy. 

Once again, I can understand Sales' take on why she disliked the film and initially, I felt the same way but as I reflected more on the characters and the authenticity of the story, I began to appreciate and understand to love this story that isn't actually a love story but more of a coming-of-age story of a troubled and confused kid. If you haven't seen it, please watch and let us know if you loved it or hated it!

I LOVED IT / KRISTEN HATED IT.


Next Episode: Upstream Color (2013)

Follow Kristen Sales:

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!