Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

5 Horror Films Too Disturbing to Watch Again!


I started writing for Sound on Sight recently and I want to introduce the first article I wrote for them titled 5 Horror Films Too Disturbing to Watch Again! It's a good one!

** Spoilers ahead **
I am not a horror film fan. I appreciate the genre but considering that my over-amped imagination will turn a sight of a little girl with long hair in ghostly white attire into a full epileptic seizure within me, I try to stay as far away from scary films as much as possible. But trying to be a well-verse film critic requires me to explore uncharted territories especially that of the horror realm and thoroughly challenge my threshold. Granted I haven’t seen films like the Japanese Ringu, A Serbian Film, IT or even Cannibal Holocaust, but I know scary when I see it. Ahem, The Chainsaw Massacre and The Orphanage. But I can confidently say that these five films that I am about to list is still a terrifying film experience for the majority of viewers and one that cornered me to confront my fear resulting in many nights of dripping sweat concluding in momentary faintness. Read more...

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!