Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Badass Femme: Eli from 'Let the Right One In'


Badass Femmes is a bi-weekly column that I write on Crome Yellow about all the Badass Females in pop culture that has shaped my life.

I don’t know about you, but before Twilight’s vampire craze, I already had a soft spot for those blood-sucking creatures of the night. I mean who wouldn’t? Most people have an affinity for youth and immortality anyways, and although these qualities are top-notch attributes to have, avoiding sunlight and basking in the beauty of the night is a gothic delight too good to pass up. One night I was over my friend Andrew’s place having what already had been a very lanky movie marathon, when it was recommended that we see the acclaimed Swedish film Let the Right One In, a film that ironically almost snuck away and disappeared in the night.

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!